TAG PIPE BEVELLING MACHINE PREP 3
RANGE: 28 - 76mm i/d / 1 - 3" i/d
(optional from 20mm i/d / 0.8" i/d)
- Functions: External bevelling / internal bevelling / elbow and fittings bevelling / facing / counter-boring / weld removal / J-prepping and facing of tube plate
- Materials: Any kind of steel and exotic alloy
- Power: Pneumatic, electric or battery (110v or 220v)
The PREP 3 is a popular i/d locking, in-line feed end prep machines. The PREP 3’s power to weight ratio, in electric, battery (110v or 220v), or pneumatic drive form is unrivalled. A 4-jaw tool holder (chuck) allows use of up to 4 insert or form tools to enable bevelling of heavy wall pipe and tube.
Simultaneous external, internal and facing of tubes can be performed with ease for accurate repetitive work. Its size, power, and functionality, makes it extremely popular in high volume boiler repair and maintenance work, tube facing, weld removal, and J-prepping of the tube plates and panels.
Our group policy is one of continuous improvement. Products and data tables are subject to change or vary from those illustrated.
• All units are supplied complete with all gripping segments to cover the full range of the machine. Service tools, drawings, instruction manual and warranty certificate are also supplied as standard.
• Each machine is supplied with a protective custom built metal box.
• Pneumatic machine must be used with filter lubricator and oil - use without will void warranty.
TAG PREP 3